One of my favorite bloggers does a weekly to-do list that I feel like it really centers around working on becoming a better persons as a whole. She hits it all; marriage, motherhood, home and herself.
They say goals and to-dos aren’t reachable unless you write them down so I figured I would start a weekly to-do list to work on.
Marriage & Home:
- Go on a movie date with The Mr.
- Try a new recipe
- Stay current on weekly cleaning calendar
- Continue to track all food, even the bad
- Get some sort of activity in, 3 times
- Read each night before going to bed
- Buy hangers for her clothes
- Wash her clothing
- Work on her nursery and find wall decorations
My plan is update each week with what I’ve completed off my to-do list and make a new one.
Here’s to a new week and happy to-doing!