I’m back with another week of weekly to-dos. I’m pretty satisfied with what I got done last week and really kept going back and thinking about my list and staying focused on my goals.
The Mr. and I had a pretty laid back weekend which helped check off some of my to-dos, but we also got started on Baby Mac’s nursery! I’m super excited about that and can’t wait until it’s done!
So here’s a recap from last week and my new to-do list! Enjoy!
Marriage & Home:
- Go on a movie date with The Mr. – We were going to on Friday but The Mr. worked late and then we had a funeral to go to on Saturday and we were suppose to go on Sunday but we both forgot until about 8 o’clock at night. We did go out to dinner, which was nice.
Try a new recipe - I tried a few new recipes, thanks eMeals!
- Stay current on weekly cleaning calendar - Eh, I strayed a little bit from this, but followed it for the most part. My house did not get dusted on Friday, oops.
Continue to track all food, even the bad – tracked it all, all of it!
- Get some sort of activity in, 3 times – I got two days in, dang it!
Read each night before going to bed – I got this one down! I finished two books this past week!
Buy hangers for her clothes
Wash her clothing
Work on her nursery and find wall decorations – Worked on the nursery but didn’t find wall decorations, however I know what I want, I just need to find it!
Here’s this weeks:
Marriage & Home:
- Clean washer
- Movie date
- Organize linen closets
- Get activity in, 3 times
- Drink 100 oz+ of water each day
- Try something new for lunch
- Find dress for self for pictures and baby babyshower
- Pick paint color and buy it
- Organize her dresser and closet
Have a wonderful week!